He works for a farmer pretty much every day and he tears
apart cars to sell scrap iron with his dad.
Not to mention all the side jobs he does for other people. In fact, he’s so busy doing manual work that
sometimes I need to go help him just to spend time with him.
Today is no exception.
So, for my positive act, I gave him a backrub. Now, just to clarify- I HATE giving backrubs,
but he LOVES them. So, I thought I’d be
nice!
Backrubs are relaxing
and show people you care.
And you know what they say: treat others the way YOU want to
be treated.
And who doesn’t like
backrubs?
J
Another positive act
I did today was gave a nice long hug and shoulder to cry on for someone sad.
Sometimes a
listener is all someone needs to feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment