"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Thirty-one: Marks of Kindness

Today was the last day of the active part of this project.  Now, all I have left to do is research a few charities and spread the word about the journaling challenge I talked about at this link: http://www.projectpositivity2013.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-challenge-for-you.html. I also want to mention that I plan on doing a few more positive things for my community. I just won’t be blogging about them every day.

So what did I do for my very last day?  I wanted to go out with a bang.  I wanted to do something that really got people involved.  So, I made this poster!
I talked to classmates and asked a few teachers to tell their students about this.  And a lot of people responded!
 
 
 


Even the fifth graders I mentor for took part!

 
I would have had more entries, but the volleyball players had a game today and they didn’t want marks on their arms because of it.  But that’s okay!  I think my point was proven.
My point was this:
 
You do little things to make a difference every day. 
However, if we start making a conscious effort, WONDERFUL things are possible.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment